Find your motivation
DO IT WITH US
Protect your pelvic floor
SEE WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT
It can weaken due to:
- giving birth
- constipation and the effort to evacuate
- performing high impact sports like running, biking or CrossFit
- doing ab crunches
The most common prolapses are:
- Bladder prolapsus or cystocele: When the bladder herniates into the vagina.
- Uterus prolapsus: When the uterus herniates into the vagina.
- Rectum prolapsus: When the rectum herniates into the vagina.
Reeducate your diastasis recti
It can appear:
- during pregnancy (66 % of women suffer diastasis during the third trimester)
- training your abs through the traditional crunches
- back pain
- digestive problems
- favours abdominal hernias
- unbalanced posture