Terms of Service
1. CLASS ATTENDANCE
- You should have your doctor’s consent to exercise and to perform hypopressive exercises (only SuperBellies won’t do hypopressives, the Low Pressure
- Fitness exercising will be limited to postural training). SuperMums Belgium can’t be held liable of any adverse effects should they happen by not following your doctor’s advice.
- Come to class with comfortable clothes.
- Bring a diaper change for your baby as well as your maxi-cosi or stroller to ensure your baby’s comfort when he/she is not participating in the class. We should respect the child’s natural rhythm.
- For hygiene purposes for the children, you should bring specific shoes for the class that must not be worn outside, or you can train in socks.
- Respect the staff and the facilities where the classes take place.
- To ensure a normal pace in the class, mobile phones or photographic and recording devices will not be used during the class.
2. SPOT RESERVATION
- Your spot can only be guaranteed once the full amount has been payed and you have booked it online. Bookings for a class are available one week in advance.
- The payment comprises the stipulated number of sessions, and does not include sessions during school holiday or vacation periods.
- Once the full payment is completed, you will get access to the SuperMums app and webportal where you will have the number of credits corresponding to the number of classes you payed. You can book your spot via this app, and cancel without any penalty up to the evening before the class.
- You can access the webportal via www.supermums.virtuagym.com.
- It is required to pay for the session before attending.
- You can pay for your class card in cash at the beginning of the first session or via bank transfer.
- Sessions will not be refunded in case of absence.
- Cancellations are handled via the SuperMums web portal and have no penalty if cancelled the evening before the class.
5. PRIVATE DATA PROTECTION
- Personal data and participants’ images (if taken) won’t be used for commercial purposes without consent.
6. EVALUATION AND FOLLOW-UP
- All attendees have the right to a preliminary evaluation and a follow-up of their evolution. This will be done through written and photographic documentation so that you can check you progress throughout the sessions. The Virtuagym app lets you log your progression, weight, calories burnt and other metrics.
- This data could be used anonymously as statistical data in scientific investigations and paper publications, provided the owner’s consent is given.
7. IMAGE RIGHTS
- The sessions cannot be filmed or photographed without the teacher’s and the other participants’ authorisation.
- The sessions will never be completely filmed.
8. HOLIDAY CALENDAR
- Christmas: December 24th to January 6th
- Easter: April 4th to 21st
- Summer: 1st of July to 1st of September
AND PRIVATE DATA PROTECTION (GDPR)
1. WHAT DATA IS STORED AND WHY
If you contact us through one of the contact forms in the website, your name, phone number and email will be stored in our emailing account in the email we receive. We will use this information with the only purpose of contacting you back.
If you are a client, we use Virtagym’s platform to store the information you input in your profile. This information can be your name, date of birth, gender, home address, phone number, emergency contact person, weight and fitness goals. This information is exclusively used as contact information and to follow up your fitness progression.
2. THIRD PARTIES
3. RIGHT TO ACCESS AND RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
You have the right to request SuperMums Belgium to provide you a copy of all the private data we have from you. You have also the right to request this data to be deleted. Excersising this right to be forgotten will obviously terminate any ongoing contract between you and SuperMums, and no credits will be reimbursed should you have any remaining.